Housing and Real Property

MALS may be able to help if you are seeking assistance with a matter involving:

  • a fair housing issue (e.g. discrimination based on disability, race, national origin, gender or having children in the family, including accessibility to an apartment)
  • an eviction
  • subsidized housing (Section 8, other HUD subsidized, etc.)
  • a complaint regarding repair issues or involving the condition of rental property
  • a loan, mortgage or purchase of a home
  • a tax sale

© 2014 Memphis Area Legal Services  |   Home FAQs Contact Us │ Resources    lsc

Content on this website is provided for informational and educational purposes only. Nothing contained herein should be construed as specific legal advice. Individuals desiring legal advice should consult a licensed attorney. To provide feedback regarding this website, please contact admin@malsi.org.